LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

8 May 2015

April Favourites


Hello, I hope you have been well? First of all I'd like to apologise for being MIA for the past week. I had many things to sort out and now that I am back, I hope to bring you more posts.
Can you believe it is already May? I know people say that time flies when you are having fun but, all I seem to do recently is work; which is not so much fun. However, eh! A woman's got to eat. Soz for rambling.
This month, I have decided to change things up a bit and do a monthly favourite.
For those of you who follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, you might have already seen some of these products. Apologies in advance for the repetition. However, be sure to check out my opinions on each below.
For a busy gal like myself, I find it very hard to do my shopping on the high street, especially lately. This month I have been using the some of the products I found in my stash that is a huge pile, but these are some of the favourites. I hope you enjoy it.


Starting with taking off taking off my makeup. I have been alternating this with Taaj Himalaya Micellar Water. I love them both because they are great for getting every last bit of makeup off without drying my face. 
 Oz Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel 
If you remembered my review on this product here, I showed you that I was sent this product for an honest review by Oz Naturals. This serum is a lovely product that has helped me reduced some of the acne scars and dark circles under my eyes. I love it because it does what it is suppose to do and it is very lightweight and very easy to use. Check out my in-depth review here
This is a "cult beauty staple"... "makeup bag staple".."makeup brush staple". It came in a set (Real Techniques Core Collection). I am sure you have heard great things about this brush... like I said "makeup brush staple" I use it to apply my makeup base and this brush is amazing. It is easy to use and gives me even, flawless base coverage. I would highly recommend you check out the Real Techniques brushes. If you have not already done so! You will not regret it!

This is another find from my monthly Birchbox subscription. I was sent the full sized sample in my February box. I know right, it took me this long to use it. Although I have just started using this serum, it has become one of my favourite products for my face. It helps to boost the skin's radiance, moisturise, improve the skin's complexion and it smells like roses :-)
For the lips, I have been using this balm from Rimmel in 200 Keep Mauving. It smells good, leaves my lips moisturised and the colour looks great on me. A definite must for that hint of colour on the lips and it is very affordable.

I am seriously, just getting into the Barry M bandwagon. I saw this in Superdrug and I thought why not! It is always lovely to have a bit of colour on the nails. I love this colour; it is not too red, stays on for days and very shiny, kind of looks professionally if applied correctly;-)
Barry M Waterproof Gel Liner
So now for the eyes... I have loved this Barry M liner. It is one of the best waterproof liners I have tried so far. It is very pigmented, dries quickly, so you need to work fast and it stays put for ages. The liner comes with a flat brush that can be used for the application. 
 It is very affordable, retails at £5.49; great quality and value.

Last but certainly not least, the most expensive of the lot. My favourite scent this month Tom Ford's Black Orchid. This is such an intoxicating scent. I am sorry I cannot describe it in words.  It smells amazing. Tom Ford's Black Orchid has had an amazing well-deserved reaction. In my opinion, this should be one of the scents in every girls perfume collection. It appeals to everyone. It seems divine and lasts for ages.

I would like to thank you for reading my blog posts and since I've been more careful with what I put on my face. It has improved greatly and am much happier now that I have fewer breakouts, and it takes me less time to apply my makeup in the morning...bonus!! 
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'd like to know which have been some of your favourite products to use this past month. Please let me know in the comment section below!
Have a lovely rest of the month:-)
Becky 
x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig