LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

23 November 2015

Let Me Upgrade You

 
On my recent visit to feelunique's site, i picked up a few beauty favourites and I thought, i would share these new buys with you all.
Caudalie Instant Radiance Gift Set
I was first introduced to this brand with a sample in my January Birchbox (here) and I did a review of the Vinoperfect Serum (here). I am love using this product and I love the results I get from using it.
As part of the set, I also got the Beauty Elixir- a spray which helps to smooth away fine lines, tighten pores, helps to boost radiance and apparently helps to set makeup- I haven't tested this claim as of yet.
I apply it before my moisturiser morning and night, my skin feels minty fresh whenever I apply it. I haven't noticed any results yet but hopefully with continual use i will start to see something soon. 
I also purchase Urban Decay Primer Potion. This primer is my favourite and I feel the best for keeping my eyeshadow in place. I even use it under my eyes to keep my concealer from creasing.. its just simply great.
I also got a free weekend bag for the Caudalie gift set, a John Frieda Intensive Recovery Masque and La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, feelunique now give free samples with every order, which is awesome as I get to try out more stuff. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and I cannot wait to see the results from the radiance set.
Shop this post
Urban Decay Primer Potion - link
Caudalie Radiance Gift Set - link
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo - link
John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque - link
I hope you found this very helpful? Have you tried any of these products mentioned above? Please leave your comments below.
Thanks for stopping by,
Becky
x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig