LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

16 December 2015

Hair Meet Mane 'n Tail


YouTube is the devil I tell ya.. I was watching a video on some hair favourites when I came across this product. So I did a search on YouTube and tons of videos positive reviews came up and being the sucker that I am I went ahead and bought some of the products to test out myself and see if my hair grows.
I am currently on my second week of using these products and I am currently unhappy with the daily leave in conditioner because it makes my hair super dry and really hair to comb but the rest of the products have been ok. However, the herbal care is a little greasy but am going to continue to use all these products to see if my hair gets any longer or thicker or get some sort of positive (hair becomes softer and easy to manage) or negative result (I loose all my hair).... lol
I am a believe of trying a product to its fullest before giving up and I will keep you posted on my hair growth journey.
Shop this post:
Have you had any luck with the Mane n' Tail products? 
Please leave your thoughts/comments below.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to follow or subscribe to my blog.
Becky
x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig