LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

27 February 2016

A Pinafore Your Thoughts

Hello and welcome to yet another lovely day here at Becky's Blog lol 🙈. For today's snaps I wanted to share you this pinafore I bought from nobody's child (link to site).. 
you may have already seen it in my haul video here if not please check it out and give it a thumbs up if you like it or a thumbs down if you don't like it.
You can never wrong with adding some black into your wardrobe .. in my case however it's my daily colour of choice except when I am feeling adventurous then I'll opted for something more colourful 
This pinafore was an absolute bargain and you all know how much I love finding ways to save money.
I hope you've loved the pics.
Shop this post:
Dress - link
Platform - link
Choker (sold out) - similar link
Watch - link
Thanks for stopping by....until next time,
Becky 
x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig