LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

9 February 2016

Keeping It On Point This Valentine's Day


As Valentine's Day is nearly upon us. Those of you who may have special romantic plans for the evening! It's time for us to start planning the outfit for the night. To help out with some options I have put together this little outfit which I think hits all the spot. A jumpsuit is a perfect choice for anyone who wants to be on point for the night but can't be bothered to show too much skin because it's freaking windy and cold out there. This little number is the perfect shade of red for any skin tone.
Whatever you do this Valentine's Day, I hope you have a blast!
Do you like my little put together? What are your plans for this day?
Becky
x
Shop this post~
Jumpsuit - link
Shoes - link

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig