LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

23 February 2016

The Dress That's All Kind Of Sexy

Hello there and welcome! For today's post, I will sharing with you the dress I wore on Valentine's day. I decided to wear this dress because it was just so sexy. It holds me up on all the right places and the heels just added the extra height and sexiness I need to bring this outfit together. Scroll down to see more pics..
I know that some people say that an outfit shouldn't show too much and normally I wouldn't show this much skin .. it was v day and I wanted to look and feel hot. 
Missguided really know how to do it sometimes:-) 

I will be bring you more fashion snaps on here, please stay tuned and don't forget to subscribe to be updated on my latest post(s). Please leave any comments and or thoughts on what you would like to see on either my YouTube channel and or blog.
Have a fab day.
Becky
x
Shop this post:
Dress - link
Platform - link
Watch - link

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig