LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

23 July 2016

Photobombed


 Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a great day! For today's post, the funniest thing happened during the shoot; as the title suggests, I was photobombed. This guy seriously just wanted to be in the pics and we didn't want to move cause it was the perfect spot. It's very unusual cause I am normally the person who will photobomb my friend's selfies. Anyways thought this would be one of those lol posts to share with you all and I am sure there will plenty more awkward posts like this in the future so please watch the space. Other than this photo-bomber the shoot was fun with the girls and I hope you like my little put together. Scroll down to see my outfit/ p.s. don't forget to leave your comments below - it means a lot to see and read all your comments.





Isn't it fun being photobombed? Have you ever been photobombed or have you photobombed someone?
Shop this post
Boots - h&m
Shorts - Topshop
old top - Primark
Choker - Lamoda
Watch - Kapten & Son
Lips - Rimmel
Thanks for stopping by and i'll see you sooner
xoxo 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig