LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

25 August 2016

A Sunny Afternoon


TOP| H&M
BOOTS| H&M
SHORTS OLD| H&M
WATCH| KAPTEN&SON
GLASSES| COCONUT LANE
I know what you're probably thinking... crazy girl. Well, it's the English weather it does this to us sometimes, one minute it's raining and the next minute it's boiling. This post got me thinking about going on holiday. Looking at how sunny and exotic London looks in these pictures if I hadn't told you maybe you may not have even known it was London Town. This city is so beautiful and I honestly find the most interesting fun parts when I find myself lost somewhere. I know it's probably tough for you to grasp coming, but I wouldn't class myself as a real Londoner because I don't explore the city that much but when I do I am ever so proud to be a Londoner.With so many things to do and see trust me when I say you don't necessarily have to go on holiday to a foreign country to have the holiday experience.



What do you love about the city you're from?
xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig