LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

25 November 2015

Fashion Feed


I am very sorry but I think I got hit by the shopping bug or something because I just wanna buy almost everything I see lol. So on my last visit to the ASOS website, I picked up these two beauties and I thought, I would share my finds with you.
As winter is fast approaching now, so to help me get ready for the colder months ahead, I picked up this turtleneck jumper. I actually saw this on a blogger and it looked nice and cosy on them so I saved it on a favourites and bought it now. I personally feel that turtleneck jumpers are a must have for winter!
The find was a beautiful suede boots. It's from Ravel so I know its of good quality *fingers cross* 
It so nice and so me. I was a bit taken by price but I closed my eyes and clicked pay so here it is.. my very beautiful pair of boots :-)
Shop this post:
Ravel Lace Tie Suede Ankle Boots - (Link)
ASOS Chunky Jumper - (Link)
What have you splurged out on lately? Or are you saving all the splurges for Christmas??
Thanks for stopping by,
Becky
x





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig