LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

27 December 2015

Head Turning New Year's Eve Outfits


Hello and welcome! I hope you had a great Christmas celebration? Now that Christmas is over we can now focus on the last day of the year when one can just let ones year down and party like there's no tomorrow. For me personally I am not really a party animal and I am not much of drinker so I being the wannabe fashionista I am, I tend to focus more on my outfit of the night. Here are some clothes to help those who are still undecided about what to wear. PS let me know in the comment section if you like my wallet friendly choices and if you would like to see some accessories I might pair with these choices. Here are some outfit ideas to help inspire your New Year's Eve Party looks.
Lets look at some clothes to help you say goodbye to 2015 in a stylish blow-out extravagant night out.






  1. Peace + Love Plunge Metallic Dress - Link
  2. Royal Blue Plunge Dress - Link
  3. Red Deep Plunge Jumpsuit - Link
  4. Rai Purple Multi Sequin Playsuit - Link
  5. Ramona Black High Neck Polka Dot Mesh Dress - Link
  6. Peace + Love Boned Cup Bodycon Dress - Link
Thanks for stopping by,
Becky
x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig