LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

4 December 2015

REGALROSE CYBERMONDAY TREAT

Hello, there! How are you today?
Cyber monday has been and gone! This meant savings galore all over the interweb and in stores... it was a very overrated day to be honest but like any other person out there, I am always on the lookout for ways to make my ££'s stretch as a far as possible.
I was browsing instagram which is the devil i tell ya. anyways i came across one of my favourite quirky, cool brands' REGALROSE Cybermonday deal and I literally leaped with joy and I had one of the biggest broadest smile ever.
I picked these four pieces from their website... some of which I have been ogling at since October and I am super excited to pair these finds with some ubercool outfits for work and those more chilled days.
Evelyn Abalone Heart Choker
I have never owed a choker in my life but am itching to try this out...chokers have recently become a fashion trends and I am always eager and willing to try out new trends.
Mercy Deathly Rose Necklace
I absolutely adore little cute pendants like these.. and for someone with a playful sense of style and this little beauty will add a little cuteness any outfit.
Sacred Heart Mini Drop Earrings- I love this, it kinda reminds me of that badass cool 80's trend... I have seen the pics and I can proudly say the 80's looked fun... although, I haven't decided what I would pair this up with, I just had to have it and I am sure I will wear it soon.
Prana Multi Chain Necklace
This is also yet another great choice my moi, a girl, flirty yet fun piece. This is also an 80's inspired one.. I think i might be time struct or something but am loving the 80's vibe.. I cannot wait to wear all these beautiful jewelry out and about. Regalrose really know how to made a babe happy.
Shop this post:
Evelyn Abalone Heart Choker - Link
Mercy Deathly Rose Necklace - Link
Sacred Heart Mini Drop Earrings - Link
Prana Multi Chain Necklace - Link
I hope you found this post helpful!
 Which piece did you like?
 Please leave your thoughts and or comments below.
Thanks for stopping by,
Becky,
x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig